Shakti Pumps has always been a pioneer in state of art technology which has newly designed its Solar Pumps sets based on its signature fabricated technology for the best discharge and value for money. It has already been proven that Shakti Pumps has the best discharge with high energy efficiency which gives 40%more discharge than its competitors and other ordinary pump sets.
This technology neither dependent on electricity nor on diesel, thus people at remote locations can also avail the benefit of Shakti Solar Pump and enhance their cropping area with regular water supply through Solar Pump. It is sacrosanct from electricity which hampers productivity of an individual due to load sharing and interrupted electric supply. Solar Pumps are free from problems like feeder damage, supply cut, rate hikes etc.
It has been observed that due to frequent voltage fluctuations most of motors get burnt and maximum time they are lying at service centers. But, Shakti Solar generates constant and good quality of energy which enhances life of pumps up to 25 years.
Other motors require high torque when it is operated by electricity, but Shakti’s new solar technology doesn’t require it and merely affects rotor which enhance pumps’ life, whereas other electric operated pump’s life becomes very less and not able to give half of the discharge of Shakti Solar pumps.
We have aimed and tried to make available our best quality products with latest technology at affordable price. So that everyone can enjoy the performance of our products within their reach.
Shakti Solar Pumps are specially designed with latest technology which lowers the risk of damages and protects it from many unfavorable conditions. Shakti Solar panels are made up of tempered glasses which are durable and a crack in a tempered glass will not impede the solar cells from working properly.
Shakti Solar Pumps are the only pumps which are capable to perform from dawn to dusk. It can perform 24×7 without sunlight. For 12 hours in night.. Because the engineers of Shakti had already thought about excess requirement of water in Indian agriculture scenario. Thus, they have designed our pumps in such a way which can perform with Solar and electrical energy both. Shakti Pumps can be run in electricity when solar energy is not available. CMD, Dinesh Patidar has revealed that up to 90% cost incurs in procurement of Solar panels and remaining up to 10% cost belongs to pump only. Being manufactured by signature fabricated technology increases the efficiency of solar panels and requires less solar panel which reduce the total cost of project and it becomes 100% payback within the period of 3 years only.